Saturday, August 29, 2009

New music

New music coming out

Muse-The Resistance-Uprising is the first released track and United States of Eurasia is available, if you are a fan of 1984 this song is for you. There is a 3 part symphony called exogenesis that will be great too.

Ingrid Michaelson-Everybody, her last cd was not as good as Girls and Boys, but this one is promising

Jay-Z-Blueprint 3-Already released "Run this Town" with Kanye and Rihanna. Kanye disses Rav-4's, which is funny.

A.F.I.-Crash Love. Not super stoked, but I'll give it a listen. The new single "Medicate" is decent.

Favorite song right now: 1901 by Phoenix

Favorite Album right now: Wolf Parade-Apologies to the Queen Mary

Funny Song I like: I am not a robot by Marina and the Diamonds

Newest Band into my rotation of favorites-Yeah Yeah Yeahs

No comments: