Sunday, September 14, 2008

Flower Power

Killers faves
This first one is a little drama, but oh well.

replaceable, it's cynical call me useless; just you wait put me down and call it fate broken bridges, wasted hate so just stand beside your man, the boy ain't wrong, act like I never turned you on, all I do is cry and you watched me die at least a thousand times but it's great to hear you're doing fine tonight, too late to fight but you've got inside this naive head of mine

I can't even recognize myself behind So if the answer is no Can I change your mind
While I ignore, that we both felt like this Before it starts t
o show So if I had a chance Would you let me know
I said I don't feel like touching her no more Well how did it happen I spent two long years (maybe mission?) in a strange strange land Well how did it happen I'd do anything just to be your man

But my heart, it don’t beat, it don’t beat the way it used to. And my eyes, they don’t see you no more. And my lips, they don’t kiss, they don’t kiss the way they used to, and my eyes don’t recognize you no more. For reasons unknown; for reasons unknown.

She told me sweet thang Run a labour In your shoes Touch me til i follow in love I wanna help her Maybe we were better alone I wanna show you how

'Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this I said heaven ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moonlight

No comments: