Monday, December 15, 2008

Going on the Record

We all know that T.I. has had a huge year on the charts with "Whatever you like" and "Live your life". These songs are way sweet and I love them both, but I'd like to introduce you all to a song you probably haven't heard yet. Let's just say that the closer T.I. gets to going to jail for a year, the better his songs get. T.I. still thinks all other rappers have success because of him and that he is the King supreme, which right now makes sense because he puts out more music than most everyone else. It has actually been out for a while, but I feel like it is about to take off. He raps more in this new song than any of the others and it has Justin Timberlake as a guest. Hope you enjoy this, it's going to be around for a while . . . Dead and Gone

No comments: