Friday, July 11, 2008

Jump guy jump





As a single white male I have a rare gift that not many others in my demographic share. I can jump really high. Now to give you some background info, this ability stems from stem cell research ironically, where I have genetically altered my calves to feed off themselves and grow exponentially stronger. At 6'4 you may think that I'm not jumping high at all, because of my long torso, or lanky arms, but I assure you that the jumping is all real and that these photos have not been doctored in any way (except for the doctor who took the pictures, his name is Dr. Maelstrom). A jump is measured by where the crotch line is, and as you can see in the final picture, I blow the competition of other single white males out of the water. Sometimes I'll jump clear over someone while they are standing there. This has been my trademark move and fascinated scores of people. There is nothing better than running and jumping clear over a Chinese lady in the middle of a Hong Kong park. Over and out . . .

3 comments:

year.of.the.dolphin said...

it's a good time to be an Edwards. miss ya!

Hayley Baum said...

you've got mad hops

Unknown said...

wow jordan. wow.