Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memorize, memorandum, memory

The more intimate the memory, the better.

1. Add a comment on my blog. Leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Hayley Baum said...

I remember the day on the 5th floor of the HBLL, and we had one of our pleasant occasions of stumbling into one another. He had on skinny jeans, a white shirt, and I am remembering a scarf of some breed, and there was definitely an iPod. We had a long healthy conversation ranging anywhere from travels-to love-to lack there of. I think I might have been late to class that day, simply because I was so enthralled with your words, and your dazzling outfit. I'll never forget the day of the run in on the 5th floor of the HBLL.

Rachel Sharp said...

Remember that one time at Gram's cabin...yeah you know the one. =) eh, eh?

Jenna Robert said...

Much love is needed if you are still over seas, which was the latest and greatest I have heard from my only Edward insight. If youu're Rachel's brother, we're practically family! And blog stalking doesn't exist in the realm of families, right?

brynne frei said...

intimate. great use of the word. how about the time i faked being a y group leader after not being your friend for 6 months. that was a great reunion. or the day(s) we established how we knew each other on facebook. late night walks/scooter rides at efy or efy visits on campus were also a good time.

brooke said...

i remember one time we went shopping and you bought a zip-up hoodie in the perfect shade of aqua marine.
i remember one time i saw you off at the airport on your way to HK.
i remember one time i introduced you to edemame. [have you had any there?]
i remember one time we shared a love for apple bottom jeans, boots wit da fur, and $5 walmart shoes.