Friday, March 6, 2009

America's best dance crew

I seldom tune into dance shows, but last night was the finale of America's best dance crew and it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life. My friend Val invited me over to witness the culmination of this season's efforts and I was astonished. An Asian crew won, which is even more exciting for me. I have trying to dance all day long!!! They won 100,000 dollars and I think I am going to try and win next season with my own crew. I could use the money. I am going to name my group the classy cloggers, because that is the name of a group of older women in my ward who formed a clogging group with that same name. We're not going to clog though, just jazz dance, because I love the Jazz and I don't know how to clog, but I like the name. I obviously have a dilemma, my name doesn't fit and oh yeah, I don't know how to dance. I think I'll just stick to watching the show.

Dan's in my crew

1 comment:

Kellee Marie Cook said...

Can I be in your crew? We have a similar physique in the long skinny sense and i feel that might be aesthetically pleasing to the crowd.