Monday, November 3, 2008

Kanye verse Killers

November 25th two new cd's from two of my favorite artists in my two favorite genres of music are hitting the shelves. I really wish they would collaborate and make a song together. Chris Martin did it with Kanye, Elton John and The Killers recently teamed up as well.

What I'm listening to:

Let it Rock-Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne

Independent-Webbie

Put On-Young Jeezy ft. Kanye

Heartless/Love Lockdown-Kanye

Human/Losing Touch/Spaceman-The Killers

I'm not going to teach your boyfriend how to dance-Black Kids

Starting Now-Ingrid Michaelson

Freeze-T Pain and Chris Brown

Live your life-T.I.

His Girl Friday-Academy Is

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kanye verse 50 would have been more pertinent to, you know...life. and the general public.

I wish you were coming to TI with us next week!